Create a 3-5 minute Youtube video with you acting as?tour guide to your favorite place in Lincoln County.
Include driving, walking or riding directions to the?location and show or explain the main activity you enjoy?while you are there.
Filming locations could be a State Park, petroglyph site,?ATV trail, or other interesting spot. Possible activities?are fishing, riding, ghost-towning, or trilobite hunting.
1. Videos must have viewer appropriate content. ?The intent is to create short videos that entice tourists to come enjoy our fantastic county.
2. ?Choose one location for each video. ?You may enter more than once.
3. Videos must be 5 minutes or less.
4. Open to all Lincoln County students.
5. Entries must be received by August 15, 2012.
How to Enter
Go to docs.google.com
Upload your video
Share video with firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail your name and the school you attend to email@example.com or include it in the video.
Videos will be showcased on Lincoln County Central’s Kids’ Corner. ?Contest organized by the Lincoln County Community Action Team and Lincoln County Central.