The Alamo Inn
The Alamo Inn is a family owned and operated motel located in Alamo. ?It strives to offer clean, comfortable rooms with a friendly and courteous staff to?accommodate?the many who visit Pahranagat Valley.
Since being purchased by Vern Holaday in 2007, the motel’s goal has been to treat every customer like they were a part of the family, according to the motel’s website.
“Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best, and come with a personal touch,” the website stated.
The Alamo Inn seeks to ease the stress of travelling by making visitors’ stays as comfortable as possible. ?It?provides the following:
- Free Wireless High Speed Internet
- Ground Level At-Door Parking
- Cable TV with Free Movie Channels
- Refrigerators in all rooms
- Microwave Ovens in select rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free Coffee
- In-Room Phones
- Free Local Calls
- ?Pet accomodations in select rooms
- Nominal Pet Fees
- Horse facilities on site
- Restaurants and Bakery nearby
- Full Climate Control in each room
The motel is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and has rooms to?accommodate?singles, couples, and families. ?Check-in?time is 3:00PM and check-out time is 11:00 a.m. ?The motel accepts?Visa, Master Card, Amer. Express, Discover Card and cash.